Whether and when future -positive or future-negative change route coalesce can be determined astrologically.
When change routes do coalesce, can do so either in balancing or imbalance ways. And it can be taken for granted that change route imbalances are always future negative until such time that balances can be restored.
Coalesce means to come together and form one mass or whole.
There are 7 kinds of coalescing change routes.
1. Intervention impact changes. These are changes that humans have no access over and must adjust to their aftermath. Trend analysis or cycle analysis cannot foresee intervention impacts.
Example California sinking, big comet hitting the earth, assassination of a president, the sudden appearance of a new invention that redirects the economic and cultural history.
2.It will change because it can change. This is analogous wit Murphy’s Laws. A larger number of these changes are cyclical sensitive
Example Politics will change because it can change.
3. What changes does so because it does. There is no avoiding of a does-change.
Example life cycles.
4. What must change must change.
Circumstances that reach a specific point and can go no farther then must change since nothing can stay the same forever. There is no other option with regard to a must change
Example the Soviet Union reached a must change in 1980. United States are quickly reaching a must change points with regard to its economy and social imbalances.
5. Spirals of growth and decline. This is analogous to what goes up must come down. Any activity will undergo growth and decline often in cyclical fashion.
6. Stop and start changes. Certain things stop while other things start. Sometimes what starts often replace what has stopped. Stop-start changes are very good at making the past detached from the future.
Example. The industrial revolution separated the medieval serfdom past (feudal labourer) from the industrial future and started capitalism and wage slavery two things that never get a good start in the past.
The evolution of computers started a new future and the age of typewriters stopped.
7. Transitional changes. A transitional change is a period between growth and decline, and what stop and what starts. Transitional changes refer to paradigm changes that are when one set of realities, mindset and telepathic osmosis expectations is in process of being replaced by a new set.
Example earth itself has entered a big transitional epoch during which the outdated past is about to give way to a new future which is in the process to encode itself.